I've led or supported the initial development and validation of several brief behavior rating scales that are are intended for use within school mental health research and practice. Below are links to pages for each measure, which include a FREE copy and brief description of the instrument, along with links to key research articles related to its development.
- Student Subjective Wellbeing Questionnaire
- Teacher Subjective Wellbeing Questionnaire
- Student Wellbeing Teacher Report Scales
- College Student Subjective Wellbeing Questionnaire
- Youth Internalizing Problems Screener
- Psychological Wellbeing and Distress Screener
- Subjective Academic Problems Scale
- Mindful Student Questionnaire
- Avoidance and Fusion Questionnaire for Youth
- Positive Experiences at School Scale
- HBSC Bullying Measure
- Social and Emotional Health Survey
If you're a researcher or practitioner who's interested in collaborating to further develop these measures, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.